Re: lock kernel upgrade

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 12:29:47 +0000, vinc3nt wrote:
Ben Armstrong:

Therefore ... if you didn't read between the lines here ... this
properly belongs as a live-config (run-time) configuration.

Hi Ben,
I have added on my live-config configuration this option:

--hooks lock-kernel

and I have added this lock-kernel file in
"/usr/share/doc/live-build/examples/hooks" directory:

#!/bin/bash
apt-mark hold linux-image-`uname -r`

what's wrong in my configuration? is this a way for lock my kernel?

if not, what is the best way to run a script on first boot?

thanks.

You path is wrong, yo must put your script in:

config/includes.chroot/lib/live/config/

Saludos!