RE: still trying to add packages

After you did your initial image creation, did you perform a "lb clean" and then a "lb config"?  It won't grab that new package list if you just do another "lb build" without those.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Nadeau [mailto:jnadeau@accessiblecomputingfoundation.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 5:23 PM
To: debian-live@lists.debian.org
Subject: still trying to add packages

Hello list,

i'm able to build a small iso using live build. But i'm having trouble getting additional packages added onto the image. I created a text file called my.list.chroot with the extra packages I want installed. I put this text file into config/package-list. Then I do lb build. But this doesn't seem to work. Is there a command i have to do with lb config first before I do lb build? Thanks for your time and help.