Re: create live hdd with just live installer?

On 05/27/2013 11:59 AM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> On 05/27/2013 04:37 PM, Ben Armstrong wrote:
>> I'm confused. I think "lb config --debian-installer live" does exactly
>> what piotr asked.
>
> on the d-i parts, yes.
>
> on the syslinux parts apparently not, he wants 'different' menu entries.
> he can do that by shipping his own syslinux config in his config tree.

Is that in some other thread? I've re-read this thread again and didn't
see that as a part of his stated problem:

On 05/27/2013 03:37 PM, piotr wrote:
> Howto create live hdd with just live installer in a startup menu, I
> mean without a "normal" debian installer?

If he had said "with just live installer and no entry to boot the live
system" or some other thing, I'd understand your answer. But so far as I
know, if you just "lb config --debian-installer live", that is
sufficient to solve the problem as stated above.

Ben