create live hdd with just live installer?

hi

Howto create live hdd with just live installer in a startup menu, I mean without a "normal" debian installer?

According to the live manual:

"Live" Debian Installer: This is a Debian Live image with a separate kernel and initrd which (when selected from the appropriate bootloader) launches into an instance of the Debian Installer.
Installation will proceed in an identical fashion to the "normal" installation described above, but at the actual package installation stage, instead of using debootstrap to fetch and install packages, the live filesystem image is copied to the target. This is achieved with a special udeb called live-installer.
After this stage, the Debian Installer continues as normal, installing and configuring items such as bootloaders and local users, etc.
Note: to support both normal and live installer entries in the bootloader of the same live medium, you must disable live-installer by preseeding live-installer/enable=false."

but I cannot find howto to get live installer only in the startup menu.

greetings
christoph