Re: Transition from live-build 2 to 3 - Build problems

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Henry Jensen <hjensen@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I upgraded from squeeze to wheezy and therefore from live-build 2.x
> to 3. Unfortunately there seemed to be lot of changes, so that my
> build scripts didn't work any more. Where can I read about the changes?

Hi,

You can either
# apt-get install live-manual (or any of the individual formats)

chals@odd:~$ apt-cache search live-manual
live-manual - Debian Live Documentation (metapackage)
live-manual-epub - Debian Live Documentation (epub)
live-manual-html - Debian Live Documentation (html)
live-manual-odf - Debian Live Documentation (odf)
live-manual-pdf - Debian Live Documentation (pdf)
live-manual-txt - Debian Live Documentation (txt)

Or read it online at

http://live.debian.net/manual/stable/

You will hopefully find all the information that you need there.

Have fun :)

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com