Re: Error when building binary image

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
On 02/13/2013 11:29 AM, Julian Pawlowski wrote:
Would anybody have a clue what's going on here, can anybody confirm this
error?

you're doing several non-recommended things (like minbase or root-command). i suggest you try to isolate the problem by starting with a default build, and adding subsequently any customization in iterations.

I don't see it.
The exactly same configuration is already running (and has been for month) in the development environment. It's a clean and fresh start which is not working anymore and I find it quite weird to have to manually create directories.
I know we are using non-standard configurations here but the options are available and have been working fine until now.

Would you mind to reconsider what has been changed in live-build during the last few weeks?

Looking into line 445 of /usr/lib/live/build/binary_debian-installer (as mentioned in the error log) I actually see contents.binary being created earlier but no directory contents.chroot. Looks like an issue there but I'm missing the whole picture about live-build where I'm sure you have ;-)

/Julian