Error when building binary image

Hi all,

yesterday I completely re-installed my build environment. I'm using the very same configuration (which is still working in another instance which hasn't been deleted/renewed so far) but the building of the binary part now seems to fail with error:

/usr/lib/live/build/binary_debian-installer: 445: /usr/lib/live/build/binary_debian-installer: cannot create cache/contents.chroot/contents.wheezy.i386: Directory nonexistent
Cannot write to ‘-’ (Broken pipe).

See https://gist.github.com/jpawlowski/53ea778a63bfc504cf26 for full log.

Okay, I manually created the missing directory cache/contents.chroot then and re-started the build process. It actually run through but the resulting ISO image is missing major tools like /sbin/ifconfig and so on so it won't actually work.

See my build config here:
https://github.com/amooma/GBE/blob/develop/auto.v3/config-custom
https://github.com/amooma/GBE/tree/develop/config.v3

(I know the directory names auto.v3 and config.v3 are not correct, they get symlinked to config and auto during installation of my build environment).

Would anybody have a clue what's going on here, can anybody confirm this error?

Br
Julian