Re: Help building a live iso on a running live system with 8G RAM and no HD

Hello,

By default it mounts with half of RAM. It should be 4 GB in your case.
If you want to change the size, maybe you can try the following link.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2012/04/msg00251.html

Cheers,
Chien-hsun