Re: iwlwifi 0000:03:00.0: request for firmware file 'iwlwifi-6000-4.ucode' failed

El 07/11/12 06:42, Daniel Baumann escribió:
> On 11/06/2012 09:52 PM, Karol Szkudlarek wrote:
>> I'm unable to connect to internet because firmware for my wifi was not
>> found.
>
> firmware-iwlwifi is a package from non-free, the official images do not
> contain non-free packages.
>
> however, we'll be building unofficial images with non-free enabled and
> firmware installed for the wheezy release. in the meanwhile, you'll have
> to build one on your own tough.

We have the same issue running the installer.

The problem (for my) is that the install frezze in that step.
I don't care if the device is not detected, i have all deb's in the pool
of iso and the install take from it, but i can't figure out, how to
continue with the follow install steps without remake the install
ramdisk image

is it possible to put the firmware files in some place of the
includes.binary_debian-installer as workaround?

--
Fernando Toledo
Dock Sud BBS