Re: I offer to help with the translation into Spanish

2012/9/25 Información Usa Software Libre <info@usasoftwarelibre.es>:
> Hello:
>
> I have noticed that there are several translations of the page, but there is
> no translation in Spanish.

Sorry, but I just do not get it? What page are you talking about? The
home page is not translated into any other language.

> I offer to help with the translation into that language.

Cool. Most of the documentation of the project (man pages and
live-manual) is already translated into Spanish thanks to Jose Luis
Zabalza and me :) . I think that there are only the live-build man
pages left to translate.

However, if you are willing to help proofreading and improving the
translations you are welcome. I am sending you the link to "How to
contribute" in Spanish so that you can start work as soon as you
can/feel like:

http://live.debian.net/manual-3.x/html/live-manual.es.html#41

Keep in mind that both Jose Luis and me exchanged dozens of mails
trying to agree on the best way to express the contents of the manual.
This is to say that we tried to do our job very carefully. But since
there have been many changes to the manual in the meantime, it is
possible that there are some mistakes. So it would be great to revise
it all over again.

> Thank you very much for your attention.

Thank you very much for your help.

--