Re: Auto scripts missing.

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 7:25 AM, Michael . <keltoiboy@gmail.com> wrote:

> I read through the manual and they are still mentioned in the manual so I
> assumed I was doing something wrong. I went looking for the folder
> (/usr/share/doc/live-build/examples/auto/*) the scripts are supposed to be
> in so I could copy them over again and the "examples" folder and subsequent
> folders are not there.

Well, I think you are caught somewhere in-between.

If I'm not wrong, the version currently in wheezy (3.0~a51-1) still
stores the example auto/ scripts in:

/usr/share/live/build/examples/auto/build
/usr/share/live/build/examples/auto/clean
/usr/share/live/build/examples/auto/config

Whereas sid's version (3.0~a58-1) stores them in (as stated in live-manual 3.x):

/usr/share/doc/live-build/examples/auto/build
/usr/share/doc/live-build/examples/auto/clean
/usr/share/doc/live-build/examples/auto/config

You can check the list of auto files in the package using:

 $ dpkg -L live-build | grep auto

Have a nice day!

--
chals