Auto scripts missing.

Hi everyone.

I've just had an opportunity to get back into Debian Live and have found that my previous auto scripts that I used with testing no longer work. I read through the manual and they are still mentioned in the manual so I assumed I was doing something wrong. I went looking for the folder (/usr/share/doc/live-build/examples/auto/*) the scripts are supposed to be in so I could copy them over again and the "examples" folder and subsequent folders are not there.

Has this capability been removed from Live Build? If yes what has replaced this capability? If no why is it not on my system? I have completely re-insatlled Live Build on a new Wheezy install.

Regards.
Michael.