Re: Syslinux Boot Menu

Do you use squeeze?
I remember I had issues with boot menu and to solve it I renamed
linux image and initrd files to get rid of hyphens (-) in file names.

I have used binary hook to do that, see
https://github.com/crayxt/kazsid/blob/master/tmp/001-rename-kernel-and-initrd.binary

But I also use my own boot menu files, see
https://github.com/crayxt/kazsid/tree/master/config/includes.binary