Re: Continuous Integration Testing

Hi Julian,

Julian Pawlowski wrote (20 Jun 2012 13:03:36 GMT) :
> I was wondering if anybody has a working concept to use Jenkins-CI for
> building and testing live-build ISO images?
> If yes, how do you handle your build in Jenkins? Do you use
> OS-Autoinst for automated QA integration tests?

We at Tails are in the process of setting up automated builds (using
Vagrant) and tests.

Some pointers:

* we have a long summary of pointers to tools, ideas, and pointers to
  how others do there:
  https://tails.boum.org/todo/automated_builds_and_tests/
* "automated tests" thread on tails-dev mailing-list,
  that started a few days ago
  https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-dev/2012-June/