Re: live-manual style guide

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> wrote:
On 07/02/12 09:27 AM, chals wrote:
I fear it is way too long (8 pages) to include it in the manual.

What are we optimizing here? File size? Amount of material the user needs to skip over?

I was also thinking about saving translation work.

It will improve visibility for me if you just commit it as a new section at the end of the manual. I know it sounds lame, but the very fact that it's not a part of it has slowed my response to reviewing your contribution.

Ok, I'll format it, but it will probably take a couple of days because I have to revise the style of the "style guide" itself as it was not intended to be included there.

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com