Re: out of tree modules and custom kernels in testing and beyond

On 02/01/2012 05:19 PM, Andres Cimmarusti wrote:
> I don't know how to FORCE lb-config and lb-build to boot my
> customized kernel instead of the one mainline.

build proper .debs from that 3.3~rc version of yours, then put them as
local packages in the config tree.

if you don't want to do the first part on your own, wait until its in
experimental, then you can pin it through apt.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net