Re: Note: xorriso will not produce ISO/HFS hybrids for powerpc

Am 17.12.2012 22:17, schrieb Daniel Baumann:
On 12/17/2012 10:03 PM, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
If sincere interest arises in HFS (without "+") and Debian arch "powerpc", then one
could at least begin to make a plan there.
personally, i couldn't care less about powerpc, to me it's a dead arch.
if there would be (more than one) user demand, that might be different,
but currently.. there's not even that. personally, i think it's a waste
of time. ymmv.

I still would like to use live build to create debian live images for my PowerPC based MAC mini boxes.

regards, Mark

--
ms@it-infrastrukturen.org

http://rsync.it-infrastrukturen.org