Creating a live installer

Hi All,

I’m trying to create a live debian installer and failing. I’m considering two possible reasons:

-          I’m doing something wrong

-          Something is broken in the live-* packages I’m using (wheezy)

Unless someone can tell me that the wheezy live-* packages are broken with respect to live installers, I’m going to assume I’m doing something wrong. Below is my configuration.

lb config noauto \

--binary-images iso \

--architectures i386 \

--debian-installer live \

--distribution wheezy \

--bootloader syslinux \

--archive-areas “main contrib non-free” \

--compression bzip2 \

--linux-flavours 686 \

--linux-packages linux-image \

“${@}”

What else do I need to do? I’ve included debian-installer-launcher in my package list and I would expect this to be sufficient to create an installer? Is there a metapackage that I need to include as well for this to work?

Thanks,

Carl Strickland