Re: Decision 3 - Name of /lib/live/mount/image

On 10/04/2012 08:14 AM, Philippe Lelédy wrote:
> I would like being able to use multiple media do get
> {*.squashfs,*.ext2,*.dir} from. How should they be named ?
>
> Ph. L.

Sigh, and the confusion begins ...

There is only *one* live medium per live system. That is the image that
live-build produces (see lb_config --binary-images option for the
different kinds). That image may make use of multiple *filesystems*,
which is a whole separate issue. See the the "Decision 4" thread about that.

Ben