Re: Debian Live Magic

On 09/13/2012 06:13 AM, Charlie wrote:
> I’m trying to custom roll a live image for a USB stick, and it’s failing
> (according to the term window of details) on the step with cdebootstrap
> where it tries to register packages before assembling them.

apart from that you've not included the error message and just by that,
nobody can help anyway, live-magic was EOL'ed some time ago and we don't
really support it anymore. please use live-build directly.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net