Re: Debian Wheezy live images for SFD-2012?

On 09/07/2012 06:43 PM, Ivan Shmakov wrote:
> BTW, there's a typo (optained vs. obtained) in
> debian/README.source (in all the config-*.git repositories
> listead), and a couple of other minor wording issues.  Please
> consider the patch MIME'd.

mostly corrected, thanks.

> Do I understand it correctly that a simple way to include
> anything from Sid into an otherwise Wheezy image would be to put
> the package files in question below config/packages.chroot/?

that, or better pin it, see live-manual.

> (I'm yet to find out if I can include a selection of Debian
> packages into such an image just as well.

use binary packages/package lists.

> It seems that I'd
> need to use a signed dists/ + pool/ pair from a smaller media.)

unfortunately, d-i does not require the repos on the installer media to
be signed.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net