Re: Debian installer
- To: Antispammbox-debian <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Debian installer
- From: Richard Nelson <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 20:08:20 -0500
- Message-id: <CA+p-VY9MxMSCcV9O95R3-mTw-v7rctaR9a-bQWYxygP10=UpiA@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <53A6E26A92A047E5864E2A5FFA82665B@CentrinoDuo>
- References: <53A6E26A92A047E5864E2A5FFA82665B@CentrinoDuo>
On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Antispammbox-debian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I talking about web-builder, no live-build.
There are differences between the commands of web builder and live-build?
Huh? Now I'm really confused. Daniel said to select the 'live' installer option and include the
debian-installer-launcher package to include in your package list. You showed an error about
'>debian-live-installer' which is a package name that does not exist. I
theorized that you had
entered this package name into your package list.
On the web images builder interface of live-build.debian.net
examine the options under Advanced binary options
and --debian-installer: true
The syntax commands of live-build, is identical of the the web-builder?
Is that not what happened? If it is, then you just
need to specify the correct package name instead, 'debian-installer-launcher', as Daniel said.
The web interface offers only a small subset of all features available in a local install of live-build.
Hope this information helps.