Re: Ubuntu & casper

On 08/12/2012 06:28 PM, Luigi Capriotti wrote:
> this is what I get in binary/casper without the patch:

with recent live-build on/with recent ubuntu?

> You may argue it does not
> harm if a proper syslinux theme is referencing the good binaries, but
> at least it affects the image size significantly without a "cleaning"
> hook

i'm not argueing that it is a bug *iff* it is occuring, i'm argueing
that i can't reproduce it - that's something completely different.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net