Ubuntu & casper

Hi,

I'm trying to build a live ubuntu system, it gets to create a hybrid
iso-image but when it boots it complains:

  casper/vmlinux: no such file or directory

The configuration I'm using in auto/config is:

  lb config noauto \
    --mode ubuntu    \
    --distribution precise   \
    --debian-installer false \
    --debian-installer-gui false \
    --checksums md5 \
    --exposed-root false \
    --iso-application 'Argo Precise' \
    --iso-volume 'Argo Precise `date +%Y%m%d-%H:%M`' \
    "${@}"

I'm using yesterday's git version (3.0.a56-1).  I know casper is a different
booting method from initramfs but I thought it was already supported by
debian-live. Is there some configuration I should fine tune?

Any hint is appreciated.

thanks in advance
sandro
*:-)