Re: R: Re: Food shaped and fruit shaped USB drives

Hi
glad to know you are on the market of USB flash drives
USB FLASH Drives is the most popular Promotional & Gifts
Can be branded ,data preloaded,colorful and pantone matched
We are professional manufacturer ,with good quality and competitive price.
Moq:           25pcs
logo:           2 colors printed for free
data preloaded:   less than 20MB for free.
Fast Delivery time:     3 days ~ 7days

also we can offer  USB3.0 super speed flash drives ( max to 130MB/s)
and webkey drive for promotional use. (1.0USD/pcs)

Any question please contact us, we’ll pleased to help you.

Thanks & Best Regards
John Chen