Re: live-boot: mountroot not found
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: live-boot: mountroot not found
- From: Alan Greenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 08:48:44 -0400
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <CAFp4thR1VTaWJxjO1G0A--N3ww8Mnrf3E=PE0WTYe_zTExcUjg@mail.gmail.com> <4FE9FEF0.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4FF5F0A0.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2012-07-05, Daniel Baumann <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 07/05/2012 08:06 PM, Alan Greenberger wrote:
>> What am I doing wrong?
> you're not using new enough live-boot and live-config *inside* your
> resulting live image, which, as was noumerous times already pointed out
> in this thread, needs to be done by including the packages as local
> packages in config/packages.chroot.
Thank you for the explanation. I copied live-boot_3.0~a35-1_all.deb and
live-boot-initramfs-tools_3.0~a35-1_all.deb to config/packages.chroot
and it worked! I had previously read the thread several times, but did
not understand that this is what I had to do.