Re: amd64 architecture problem

On 04/21/2012 12:15 PM, Tomasz Wyrzykiewicz wrote:
> I have a problem with building an iso image for amd64 architecture.
> Here is, how I prepare the live system:

that's not enough information.

what distribution did you try to build? what version of live-build? any
special mount options on /home (like nodev)? did you try building it on
an amd64 or i386 host system? did you start cleanly in a new directory
when trying to build amd64, or did you keep building in the directory
previously used for i386?

you also might want to look at the 'how to report bugs' section in
live-manual.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net