Re: Simple default ISO generation fails

On 15/02/12 02:29 PM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
On 10/02/12 07:25 AM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
On 02/10/2012 12:34 PM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
So that rules out my specific laptop as being at fault.

ack.

Which means it is an actual bug? If so, do I need to file a bug report?
Or is that already taken care of? The same "startpar" error happened on
all three laptops I have access to, using your ISO on a USB key.

Was this ever resolved? I've been staying away because it was too frustrating not being able to create a Wheezy ISO with default configuration.

As it was determined that the problem occurred for me on three different computers using an ISO created by Daniel Baumann, and that other people were having the same or similar issues, this must have been a true bug.

Daniel