Networkcard what needs firmware

Hello,

I have here a machine with a networkcard what needs firmware.

Is there a good way to get debian live working with network with such a
machine?  I understand I can install a deb from an usb-stick, but this
is not very nice.

Why isn't it possible to add packages from non-free from:
http://live-build.debian.net/cgi-bin/live-build ?

Or it would be possible to make a not-official image with firmware.

And I am wondering why there is no debian-live 6.0.4. I need the latest
2.6.32 kernel for that networkcard (Realtek 8111E, is in most new machines).

With reagards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl