RE: live-boot and multiple squashfs images

I am using live-boot live-boot-3.0~a25.  The documentation that I am referencing is the man page from that release around line 230 or so where it talks about the live/filesystem.module file.  If I place more than one name in that file I get an error saying: "only one RO file system supported with exposedroot:".  The strange thing is I am not suing exposedroot, and the offending code is coming from live on line 1523. It leads me to believe that this version may not support this feature.  Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Armstrong [mailto:synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 4:48 PM
To: Ian Geiser
Cc: debian-live@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: live-boot and multiple squashfs images

On 22/03/12 05:28 PM, Ian Geiser wrote:
> Hi, I am lead to believe by the documentation that live-boot can take several squashfs files, mount them readonly and then union them together.  The code seems to imply though that only one overlay is really ever supported.  Has anyone else run into this or tried to do this?  Thanks!

Please cite both the version of live-boot used and also which specific passages of which version of which doc you're consulting.

All I know is that there were plans to support multiple overlays. As to whether that has been realized yet or not, I don't know. But it would be good to know we're on the same page before digging deeper.

Ben