Re: Help debugging startpar live-boot failure

On 01/03/12 06:24 AM, upiter77@lycos.com wrote:
I get the same error on my live wheezy hdd and cannot find out howto get
it away.

This may be related to the issue I've had with building a wheezy image. The error I get is:

startpar: service(s) returned failure: udev console-setup live-boot ... failed!

But the system does NOT boot: I'm dropped into a command prompt. It was determined that it had nothing to do with my development environment or live-build configuration. Daniel Baumann built a default wheezy binary-hybrid.iso which I downloaded and tested. It produced the same error on three different laptops, though it worked fine on his systems.

BTW I didin't get it on live squeeze.

Nor did I. I have a working build of both i386 and amd64 versions of my distribution.

Daniel