Re: Help debugging startpar live-boot failure

I get the same error on my live wheezy hdd and cannot find out howto get it away.
BTW I didin't get it on live squeeze.

greetings
Piotr

On Mar 1, 2012, Philip Newborough <corenominal@corenominal.org> wrote:

Hello

When building for Wheezy/Sid I am experiencing the following error
when booting the resulting image:

'startpar: services(s) returned failure: live-boot ... failed!'

The system seems to boot okay and I have searched through the log
files but I have failed to find any relevant info. If anyone can offer
some advice on the most effective way to debug this, I would really
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Philip