Re: Which is default installer for debian live - the regular installer or the desktop (d-i)?

On 18/02/12 12:45 AM, Harshad Joshi wrote:
> I want to have installer for debian live system..What is the default
> installer for debian live system? Is it the regular one or is it d-i ?

You seem to be confused, as it makes no sense to talk about 'regular' as
opposed to 'd-i'. All types of installer are debian-installer, aka. d-i.
As Daniel has pointed out, live-manual has a section "Types of Debian
Installer" that explains the distinction between "Regular" and "Live",
and also about the Desktop launcher option.

Ben