Re: Simple default ISO generation fails

On 09/02/12 07:19 AM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
On 09/02/12 06:52 AM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
also, can you build an image where the necessary components (live-boot
init script for the beginning should be enough, maybe also live-config
initscript later at some point) are run with set -x so that we can see
the 'debug' log, so we can try to understand where and what the actual
problem is.

Sure! I'll have to explore how to run live-boot's init script with "set
-x", but I'll definitely do that and make the debug log available.

In the wheezy development VM I set up with live build a43-1, there are no "live" or "lvm2" hooks in /usr/share/initramfs-tools/hooks. They DO exist in my regular development environment on my laptop. I'm assuming I would add "x" to the "set -e" command in the "live" hook. But where are the files? Has a newer version of initramfs-tools changed its structure?