Re: dictionaries-common & myspell

Hi Richard, thanks for your time again.

On 2 February 2012 10:57, Richard Nelson <unixabg@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looking at dictionaries-common through aptitude it shows what it
> breaks. Maybe something like the untested (and ymmv) pinning below

Could you elaborate? I remember trying yesterday and just confused
what the problem is or how it came about!

> And I believe you need to have apt entries for wheezy also for this to work.

Why? It needs the .1? (is that NMU? can't recall)
http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/dsdo.html

It's effectively the same version between squeeze/wheezy, so why the breakage?

Sorry for being difficult. :) Many thanks,