Re: dictionaries-common & myspell

Greetings,

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 2:19 AM, Kai Hendry <hendry@webconverger.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Richard,

> or been moved out of Incoming.

>  myspell-fi : Depends: dictionaries-common (>= 0.25) but it is not
> going to be installed
> E: Broken packages
>
> On 1 February 2012 10:36, Richard Nelson <unixabg@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It's not limited to Danish for me on squeeze. :)
>

> Maybe myspell-* has been deprecated? I should get some free time next
> week to test.

Looking at dictionaries-common through aptitude it shows what it
breaks. Maybe something like the untested (and ymmv) pinning below
would assist:

Package: myspell*
Pin: release n=wheezy
Pin-Priority: 999

And I believe you need to have apt entries for wheezy also for this to work.

Again untested, but it would seem that pulling in from wheezy might
correct the issue.

Hope this information assists.