Re: Where is the manual ?

On 10/11/2011 03:20 PM, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> it appears a recent commit wiped out the manual/de directory:
>
> http://live.debian.net/manual/build.log

a translator did accidentally include some file removals in a commit
that was ment to update some translation strings, we don't know why that
happened.

however.. i've corrected that and the buildd will take it up in a couple
of minutes. note that anyone can fix anything (here, a simple revert of
the top commit would have been enough) as the manual is public writable.

unrelated to that: we do also upload live-manual to the debian archive
regularly, so, another even easier workaround is to simply install the
live-manual package from sid and read the offline copy.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net