Re: installer kernel

Hey,

So a33 fixed the kernel issue.

My only issues now are to get my repository to stay after install (the installer offers Debian mirrors, and if none selected only leaves wheezy-security in sources.list). and how to fix a launcher (change su-to-root to gksu or equivalent).

Any pointers on how to do that ?

Thank you

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 1:42 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
On 09/28/2011 07:35 AM, Fabrice Quenneville wrote:
> my hook was renaming 686-pae to vmlinuz
> etc..., i believe you fixed that in a32

for a32 (and even a33), you still need the binary hook.

> All of those are there, line  49+ of the error log (for some reasons it
> ends in 2>
> ...) http://dl.vanillux.org/stable/fail-20110927-logs/err-log-i386.txt

i did only look at the actual log file, not the small one. don't you use
something like 'lb build >2&1 | tee build.log'?

>> unrelated to that, there was a bug in non-derivatives handling when
>> using daily which is fixed in git now, and which would have affected you
>> in the way your describing, but according to your log, you're not even
>> getting at that stage, so the fix is unrelated to your problem.

this is now a33.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net