installer kernel

Hi again,

So i resumed my work on the live iso and got mostly everything to work. But now when we try to install in the live iso we get that error:

Kernel version mismatch
Live system kernel and installer kernel don't match
The installer can only be used if the kernel versions of the live system (3.0.0-1-686-pae) and of the installer (2.6.32-5-486) are the same.
Please reboot with the correct kernel (2.6.32-5-486).

This is the result of both wheezy and daily installer. Anyone know where I can find the right installer, and also how to specilically pick 686-pae without 486.

Thank you

Using lb 3.0~a21-1