Re: syslinux kernel and timeout

On 09/19/2011 05:17 PM, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
Having to override
isolinux/splash.png instead of an explicit config option is slightly
less convinient, but not an issue.

we recognized that the current way is not as convenient, we discussed that at debconf and some time ago on irc, and that will be solved with embedding the syslinux configs, see bts.

I was told on IRC that there should be a bug about this one, but failed
to find it.

the three important ones about embedding the syslinux config.

Another minor issue: the resulting image had
/etc/udev/rules.d/70-*persistent-net.rules . I copied the example script
and it took me a while to figure out that script uses an incorrect path:

-rm -f /etc/udev/rules.d/*persistent-net-generator.rules
+rm -f /etc/udev/rules.d/*persistent-net*.rules

i'm confused, we're using /etc/udev/rules.d/*persistent-net.rules and not /etc/udev/rules.d/*persistent-net-generator.rules in current lb, could you clarify?

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net