Re: Point release schedule

On 09/05/2011 11:25 AM, Philipp Kern wrote:
That said, we saw that discussed on #d-live for the 6.0.1 point release and you
basically said that point releases are a no brainer and started only once the
mirrors are updated.  Furthermore you said this is usually on the next day
anyway.

you concluded wrong then, i suggest you re-read the logs.

to reiterate: while it's not important for us at which exact day and time the point release happens (since we can only start building it once the mirrors already have it), we sure would like to know in advance the rough estimated date (hence the request to be CC'ed for *informational purpose*) so that we can make plans, e.g. for fixing things in lb stable branch like we always do.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net