Re: Custom task for tasksel menu during installation

On 05/04/11 10:33 AM, Rubik Andrey wrote:
> now I have another problem...
>
> How can I create my own item for tasksel menu with "--debian-installer
> true"?

Good question (although more of a debian-installer question than a
Debian Live question). Read the tasksel doc to figure out how to
customized tasksel. You can use config/binary_debian-installer-includes/
to add or change files that are components of the installer.

Ben