New with debian-live

Hello,

        I'm new with debian-live.  I'm still trying to build my first
binary-hybrid.iso with defaut configuration.  I has a probem that I don't know
if I'm doing something wrong.
     When executing lb build everything seems to be ok, but before a lot of time
downloading, installing and configuring packages, an error message appears.  It
says:

Processing triggers for man-db ...
Setting up memtest86+ (4.10-1.1) ...
Setting up syslinux-common (2:4.02+dfsg-7) ...
Setting up syslinux (2:4.02+dfsg-7) ...
Setting up syslinux-themes-debian-squeeze (5-1) ...
cp: cannot stat `/usr/share/syslinux/themes/debian-squeeze/isolinux-live': No
such file or directory
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...

     Can somebody help me with it?

Other notes:

        1 - Reading the Debian Live Manual it says to install from Debian
repository, but I couldn't find it at the repository (I'm using Lenny).
     2 - At point ·3.3.3 to change the repository it says:
           $ lb config --repository live.debian.net
            I thing it shoud say:
           $ lb config --repositories live.debian.net

Thanks,

Héctor.