Re: Debian Live Manual. Spanish translation

chals wrote:
Ben: We need your wisdom at work here, thanks.

The po is:

#. type: Plain text
#: en/user_basics.ssi:64
msgid "3~copying-iso-hybrid-to-usb Copying an ISO hybrid image to a USB stick"
msgstr ""
" 3~copying-iso-hybrid-to-usb Copiar una imagen ISO híbrida a un dispositivo "
"USB"
FOUND!!! There was this space between the " and number 3 in the Spanish string that prevented the section from building properly. I have fixed it locally and built again fine. Shall I commit the change to the git? or just wait?

Thanks F

best wishes
--
chals