Working patch to boot an iso image file from Gujin signature (ia32)

Hello,

I attached the file all_chroot_update-initramfs-gujin.sh to be copied
in config/chroot_local-hooks/all_chroot_update-initramfs-gujin.sh
so that when typing this set of commands:
sudo -s
apt-get install live-build
mkdir tutorial1
cd tutorial1
lb config		# create the config directory
lb clean		# erase chroot directory
lb build

You end up with an iso file which can be directly booted with Gujin.
The only file modified is chroot/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/live,
it will detect the signature left by Gujin in real-mode memory when
this bootloader will simulate the El-Torito boot disk from the iso file.
The patch I gave in Febuary was mainly not working because that is the
"live" file in the initramfs that has to be modified.
To test, the simplest is to install Gujin on a USB key like:
./gujin /media/mykeyname/gujin.ebios
cp binary-hybrid.iso /media/mykeyname/
and reboot a real PC with that USB, then select the
"binary-hybrid.iso:noemul" boot.
If you want to try VirtualBox, you have to add option --VESA2_interface=0
to the "./gujin" command line at installation.
"./gujin" can be downloaded from sourceforge at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gujin/files/install/2.8.3/install-2.8.3.tar.gz/download

The result is quite verbose, but that can be changed by modifying
the "debug" function.
I am not sure if the resulting file:
chroot/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/live
satisfy all your quality requirements, I am not even sure in which
package this file come from - my changes are dual licensed BSD/GPL.
I hope you will find this patch usefull and integrate it in the
main development branch.

Thanks,
Etienne.

N.B: I will be off the net in one week, for a bit more than a week,
I will reply to questions either before or after...