Live-manual 10.3 Persistence

Hi guys,

I'm sorry to give you some extra work. I'm talking about the persistence explanation on the live-manual
http://live.debian.net/manual/en/html/live-manual.html#498

The explanation is: All these media are supported in Debian Live in different ways, and all but the last one require a special boot parameter to be specified at boot time: persistent.

And then again in 10.3.1 Full persistence

In order to use this feature a partition with a clean writable supported filesystem on it labeled "live-rw" must be attached on the system at boot time and the system must be started with the boot parameter 'persistent'

And again:

Then copy the live-rw file to a writable partition and reboot with the boot parameter 'persistent'.

Well I think that this is not 100% accurate because if you type "persistent" at the boot prompt you get the message:

Could not find kernel image:persistent.

The right boot parameter is "live persistent"

I have tried this on several occasions but I wanted to check it on a stable release. I did it with debian-live-6.0.0-i386-gnome-desktop.img

Thanks for your time.
--
chals