Question about #598182 bug. live-installer/enable=false doesn't work (Continue)

Sorry. I pressed send button.

I continued.

Debian Live have to execute live-installer.postinst?

If this is true, Debian Live have to copy squashfs image to target HD
or have to debootstrap and install packages?

I have seen that live-installer provides installed-base, so I guess is
not compatible with bootstrap-base. Is this true?

I suspect that if  live-installer.postinst is executed, always
squashfs image will be copied to target and this is not correct if i
preseed ive-installer/enable=false

Did you any answer?

Thanks

--