Error PUBKEY

hello

I have an issue that i don't understand...

Yesterday, live-build was working fine.

Today with commands :
$ lb clean
$ lb build

I got errors with wheezy and sid repo. I would like to mix repos with a
squeeze base. Then i tryed many things with the gpg keys
(/usr/share/keyrings)

Finnaly, i got :

Get:36 http://ftp.fr.debian.org wheezy/main i386 Packages [6764
kB]
Get:37 http://ftp.fr.debian.org wheezy/contrib i386 Packages [56.9
kB]
Get:38 http://ftp.fr.debian.org wheezy/non-free i386 Packages [111
kB]
Fetched 22.1 MB in 2min 7s (173
kB/s)
W: GPG error: file: ./ Release: The following signatures couldn't be
verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
BF93AC2BA807CE4E
W: Failed to fetch
http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/binary-i386/Packages.bz2
Hash Sum mismatch

W: Failed to fetch
http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/dists/wheezy/main/binary-i386/Packages.bz2  Hash Sum mismatch

E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...

I include sid-repo.chroot and sid-repo.binary in "config/chroot_sources"

I am lost... 2 hours to spend and nothing fine.
.