Re: Planning for next squeeze point release (6.0.4)

On Thu, 2011-12-15 at 22:41 +0100, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> On 12/13/2011 12:07 AM, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > Yep, it's that time again.  Based on a bi-monthly schedule, 6.0.4 would
> > be due around mid-January.
>
> again and again, you forget to cc debian-live. this is going on for too
> long already, fix this, finally, i'm getting sick of it.

I was tempted to leave the thread at that, as you'd added the Cc you
felt was missing, but given the tone of your mail I felt it needed a
response.

For the record, I did not forget.  I was under the impression that what
you'd previously requested, and what we had agreed, was that you wished
to be copied on the mails announcing the dates of the point releases,
and I fully intended to do that, as per
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam/PointReleaseCheckList

If my understanding was incorrect, that doesn't imply some sort of
intentional slight, simply a misunderstanding.

Regards,

Adam