Re: Planning for next squeeze point release (6.0.4)

On 12/15/2011 10:50 PM, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> For the record, I did not forget.  I was under the impression that what
> you'd previously requested, and what we had agreed, was that you wished
> to be copied on the mails announcing the dates of the point releases,

no; i said it numerous times already, the last time was:

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2011/09/msg00036.html

nothing changed before that, nothing changed since that, and i have
nothing more to add to that.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net